The Software Testing Funny Pages
Who says testers have no sense of humor? For fun, I decided to pick and choose a few posts from some of my favorite software testing humor sites. Enjoy!
Who is Who? – from swaretesting.blogspot.com
A Project Manager is the one who thinks 9 women can deliver a baby in 1 month.
An Onsite Coordinator is the one who thinks 1 woman can deliver 9 babies in 1 month.
A Developer is the one who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver 1 baby.
A Marketing Manager is the one who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
A Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby.
A Tester is the one who always tells his wife that this is not the right baby.
The Half Glass – from extremesoftwaretesting.com
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. -To the good tester, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
Signs That You're Dating A Tester – from softwaretestingfundamentals
- Your love letters get returned to you marked up with red ink, highlighting your grammar and spelling mistakes.
- When you tell him that you won't change something he has asked you to change, he'll offer to allow you two other flaws in exchange for correcting this one.
- When you ask him how you look in a dress, he'll actually tell you.
- When you give him the "It's not you, it's me" breakup line, he'll agree with you and give the specifics.
- He won't help you change a broken light bulb because his job is simply to report and not to fix.
- He'll keep bringing up old problems that you've since resolved just to make sure that they're truly gone.
- In the bedroom, he keeps "probing" the incorrect "inputs".
Pair Testing Gone Wrong – from the Cartoon Tester
Types of Testing – from netfunny.com
- Aggression Testing: If this doesn't work, I'm gonna kill somebody.
- Compression Testing: 
- Confession Testing: Okay, Okay, I did program that bug.
- Congressional Testing:Are you now, or have you ever been a bug?
- Depression Testing:If this doesn't work, I'm gonna kill myself.
- Egression Testing: Uh-oh, a bug… I'm outta here.
- Digression Testing: Well, it works, but can I tell you about my truck…
- Expression Testing: #@%^&*!!!, a bug.
- Obsession Testing: I'll find this bug if it's the last thing I do.
- Oppression Testing: Test this now!
- Poission Testing: Alors! Regardez le poission!
- Repression Testing: It's not a bug, it's a feature.
- Secession Testing: The bug is dead! Long lives the bug!
- Suggestion Testing: Well, it works but wouldn't it be better if…
Two software testers at a dinner – from bbugsniffer.com
Two software testers went into a diner and ordered two drinks. Then they produced sandwiches from their briefcases and started to eat. The owner became quite concerned and marched over and told them, "You can't eat your own sandwiches in here!" The testers looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders and then exchanged sandwiches.
Got a testing joke to share? The comments section beckons.